DesignSpark is an interactive and social community for electronic design engineers. It allows members to share information and ideas, network with industry experts and partners, read and create reviews, gain and share knowledge and the opportunity to peruse a whole host of development kits.
DesignSpark provides community activities applicable to all aspects of the design process.
DesignSpark is brought to you by RS Components.
RS Components is the leading high service distributor of electrical, electronic and industrial supplies. Starting in 1937 in London selling spare parts for radios the Group now has operations in 27 countries and a turnover of around £975m, of which 65% comes from our international business.
- Trading as RS in the UK, most of Europe and Asia, Radiospares in France, Radionics in Republic of Ireland and Allied Electronics in North America
- 1.5m customers
- Around 500,000 products
- Around 6,000 employees
- Operating in 27 countries, with distributors in many more
- Revenue of £975m
- Selling via catalogues, e-Commerce and trade counters
- 43% of sales via e-Commerce at September 2009
- Websites in 17 languages covering 70 countries