PCB QUOTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration for access to the DesignSpark PCB Quote service, you agree to the following terms.
1. RS Components Ltd (“RS”) offers a PCB Quote service (the “PCB Quote”), to its DesignSpark members (“members”). Suppliers (“suppliers”) can use the PCB Quote to offer PCB products and services (“products”) to members, and members can use the PCB Quote to research and compare products offered by suppliers. This functionality is provided by RS free of charge. Where members and suppliers choose to conclude contracts for the sale and purchase of products, those contracts will be concluded solely and exclusively with each other, and on the supplier’s own transactional website. RS will only provide the introductory platform, the PCB Quote. In no circumstances shall RS be or be deemed to be a vendor, lessor, purchaser, lessee or other party to the transaction between a member and a supplier, or have or be deemed to have any obligation or liability to either of the contracting parties or any other party in connection with that transaction.
2. RS may at any time vary or modify the layout and functionalities of the PCB Quote in its own discretion. RS may also discontinue all or part of the PCB Quote in its absolute discretion.
3. Your access to and use of the PCB Quote is at your own risk. The PCB Quote is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. RS makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
a. any of the content of the PCB Quote including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content; or
b. any content of any other web-site referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through the PCB Quote (“third party site”).
4. RS shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information provided by any supplier contained in or available through, the PCB Quote.
5. RS does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site.
6. Where you choose to purchase products from a supplier, RS shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs in connection with the sale, purchase, ownership or use of any product, whether or not you may have been introduced to the supplier through the PCB Quote.
7. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. It is irrevocably agreed that the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms.
2 likesLike this