What's New in v1.40/v1.41
- · Import other embedded projects. You can now import embedded projects from other platforms. See the MPLAB X IDE help for details.
- · “Program Device for Production” selection under “Make and Program Device” toolbar button.
- · License manager access under Tools>Licenses. Allow a floating license to roam to a system which will subsequently be disconnected from the network. The resulting license can be used for the number of days specified when the license was set to roam, and is checked back in automatically at the end of this time. In addition, you can return the roamed license back to the license pool early if this is desired.
- · New Peripheral memory display for 8- and 16-bit devices. See SFRs grouped by peripheral.
- · Debugging support MPLAB XC32++ (C++) v1.10 code.
- · PICkit 3 variable speed – For PIC12/16F1xxx devices – In the MPLAB X IDE Project Properties window, click on the “PICkit 3” category, “Program Options” options category, and select a speed in the “Program Speed” drop down box.
- · PICkit 3 On Board (PKOB) third party settings support – In the MPLAB X IDE Project Properties window, third party specified strings can be used for the “Licensed Debugger” descriptor.
- · MPLAB REAL ICE In-circuit emulator – PC sampling for 16-bit devices. See the emulator help for details.
- · MPLAB REAL ICE In-circuit emulator – JTAG functionality enabled in MPLAB X IDE, but is not usable until the boards are available.
Leave a comment